Digital Marketing Intern
Free lattes. Office toys include AR Drones, football and a poker table that also transforms into an Ultimate Ping Pong table. Located in Exeter.
idio is a marketing technology specialist that connects and structures content and customer data in real-time, to enable trusted & measurable customer relationships that help large brands and publishers.
We build industry-leading technology solutions that automate content marketing, social media monitoring and marketing, relationship-building, and insight generation. We are growing fast.
As an intern, you will be involved and gaining experience in a range of work on a daily basis:
- Researching and collating for industry reports and documents
- Editorial work for major brand clients and idio
- Analysis of customer interaction data
- Digital marketing strategy
- Client account management
This is only an indicative list, as you could be working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ideally, we’re looking for someone with a degree in marketing/business and an interest in digital.
- They should be able to meet deadlines, manage own time efficiently, and work very quickly.
- Basic bursary to help with costs is provided.
- The internship is flexible, covering a 2-3 month period from May-Sept.
- A full-time, paid role would be offered in September following good performance.
We are a close-knit team, working in a nice office in Southernhay, Exeter, with a growing list of multi-national clients. We also have a London office that you might need to visit. We don’t work for objectionable clients or on dead-end projects. We are continually experimenting with new ideas in and around the publishing and marketing industries, and are very analytics focused and data-driven. We work in a fast-paced environment, and you will find that no two days are the same.
If, on top of the above, you love intelligent debate, music, and coffee from the Boston Tea Party, then email us immediately!
To find out more, please send us your CV and, more importantly, links or attachments of previous work to email@example.com or message @dinimuana on Twitter.