Every day, idio’s team of engineers & marketers are solving customer engagement, acquisition and retention problems for some of the world’s biggest brands. Based in our gorgeous head office in the lovely Paddington Basin (just down from the optimistically titled “Little Venice”), we plot how to make marketing suck less.
idio’s solution encompasses customer analytics & cross-channel content personalization, and is easily integrated into email, web, mobile and social channels for delivery and measurement of marketing communications. In short, idio is the intelligent “glue that binds several marketing systems together”.
- Do you love working with super-smart people on complex problems?
- Do you see the huge opportunity in applying machine learning to marketing?
- Do you love Free Fry-ups on a Friday lunchtime?
- Do you love improving your company’s flagship product by replacing its background with Nyan Cat?
- Do you love jumping on internet meme bandwagons?
If you’ve been shouting “Yes” with increasing excitement as you read down that list, then congratulations! You’re one of us, in every way except for all legal ways. Why not change that by applying for a job with us?
We’re looking for Software Engineers (at both standard and Senior level – we don’t do “Junior”, because if you’re working with us then you’re far beyond a “Junior” role), and Pre-Sales Technical Consultants to join our growing team in our London Office, and we’d love to hear from you. Take a look at our job specs and drop us a line at email@example.com.
- Software Engineer (London)
- Senior Software Engineer (London)
- Finance Director (London)
- Pre-Sales Technical Consultant (London)
- Online Marketing Contractor (Exeter)
- Marketing Internship (Exeter)