What’s New In Content Marketing?
- November 18, 2014 - 0 Comments
- November 27, 2014 - 0 Comments
- December 9, 2014 - 0 Comments
- December 16, 2014 - 0 Comments
- EXPERT INTERVIEW: "We need to start having sophisticated discussions about the interrelationship between content and revenue." Full InterviewAdam TinworthLecturer in Online Journalism, City University (London)
- EXCLUSIVE: “The metric that most interests me is which topics and messages are moving people down the funnel quickest.” Full InterviewLuella Ben AzizaDirector of Content and Research, Emarsys
- EXCLUSIVE: "The pressure on the publisher is to know more than their readers before their readers want to know about it and be able to serve it to them." Full InterviewPatrick AngellExecutive Director, Information Industry Network (Europe)
- December 4, 2014 - 0 Commentsidio met with Adam Tinworth – a former B2B journalist and lecturer at City University – to talk all things digital content….
- December 4, 2014 - 0 Commentsidio talks to Emarsys’ Director of Content & Research about creating a content-centric B2B organization.
- December 4, 2014 - 0 CommentsPatrick Angell is Executive Director at Information Industry Network (Europe). idio met with him to talk B2B, content & data.
- December 15, 2014 - 0 CommentsSalesforce Marketing Cloud’s Global Director of Content & Research talks about the “dollar value” of content marketers
Join The Conversation
- @scottabel are you still looking for speakers at ICC? I know @andjdavies has some interesting things and cases on this!
- .@altimetergroup release an excellent report on creating 'content culture'. Thoughts: http://t.co/Ap9KOMG3Vu #b2bchat http://t.co/hZYCqTDU5L
- NEW POST: New Altimeter Group report explains how to create a "culture of content" http://t.co/Ap9KOMG3Vu #cmworld (cc: @lieblink)
- @PerformanceIN Thank you for this - looks great! :)
- NEW: @kyleplacy, Global Content & Research at Salesforce @marketingcloud, give us his thoughts on content. http://t.co/206dhRpVzz #cmworld
- When you are conducting B2B Buyer persona interviews, what questions do you need to ask? #b2bpersonas webinar http://t.co/9ngJT1iheW
- Good B2B buyer personas drive engagement, performance and revenue from content - @concentricdots on #b2bpersonas webinar with @idioplatform
- Looking forward to our #b2bpersonas webinar with @concentricdots today. Sign up now here to get some great insight: http://t.co/UpvntvqxZd
- NEW POST: Getting to know the person behind your B2B persona http://t.co/U4auTe5zOQ #b2bchat #cmworld
Best Of The Rest
- December 2, 2014Today, we are pleased to announce that idio has raised $6.2m in Series A funding. The Series A builds on…Read more
- November 25, 2014With the help of Content Intelligence every organization can automate relevance. But can – and should – they automate…Read more
- November 20, 2014A win for content relevance: Facebook announces that it will reduce the amount of “overly promotional” posts on our…Read more
- November 14, 2014Call centers need all the assistance they can get to optimize interactions with customers. Content Intelligence saves the dayRead more
- November 13, 2014idio has partnered with cloud contact center vendor NewVoiceMedia to power the journey from click to call to conversion….Read more
- November 7, 2014The chairman of the Content Marketing Association has been bemoaning the state of content marketing in Marketing Week. Naturally,…Read more
- November 6, 2014Learn all about Demand Generation: the marketing activities that create awareness about your product, company and industry.Read more
- November 4, 2014New research from Ascend2 reveals that lead quality is the most important lead generation objective for marketers in 2015….Read more
- October 28, 2014We’ve all been there: you put in weeks – maybe months – of effort to qualify and nurture a…Read more
- October 21, 2014The best salespeople practice the art of listening to really understand prospect needs. Now you can listen through content.Read more
- October 14, 2014Ever wondered why sales reps aren’t using your content? You’re not alone. A shocking 90% of organizations struggle with…Read more
- October 7, 2014If you’re not using content choices to understand prospect interests and needs, you’re missing out on invaluable insight.Read more